Playlists

[JPDrama] 半沢直樹 Hanzawa Naoki - After Thoughts

[postlink]http://seatpotatodiary.blogspot.com/2013/09/jpdrama-hanzawa-naoki-after-thoughts.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjMLjwM3f6Eendofvid [starttext]

CAST ★★★★★
STORY ★★★★☆
OST ★★★☆☆
Recommended to watch if you are over 20 and know about the working world. Not recommended for people who only like watching romances or funny stories. An exciting business related drama if you over look some bugs (like how the main character is able to say whatever he feels like or persuade bad people)



  Just finished this drama today. There will be a new season or movie or SP soon, I am sure. There is no way they will let this super high-rating drama go any time soon. I am guessing the rating of this final episode probably broke 40%. This is also the only drama that never had decrease in rating- miraculously.

  To be totally honest. I do not love this drama. I like it, but it did not catch my heart. Maybe it's because I have not experienced what working class people experienced in their everyday life. As a student, I only see the unrealistic plots that happened in this drama. I might change my opinion if I come back to rewatch this drama 5 years later.

  The fact that this is such a huge HIT in Japan does not surprise me, though. I have long heard of how their corporations are like and how working class people suffer in Japan. Hanzawa's story must have echoed with the voices in their hearts.

    Hanzawa's "principle"(tagline): "Pay double the payback" has excited many viewers. The story itself is nicely paced, full of surprises and excitements. It is a drama with great story and cast. Even  people who is not interested by the business world could enjoy it just fine.

  After years of hard work, Sakai Masato (堺雅人) has finally shot to stardom. Before I watched Legal High, the only thing I knew about him is that he was rumored to be Takeuchi Yuko (竹內結子
-one of my favourite Japanese Actress)'s boyfriend in 2011 and that he married another Japanese actress, Kanno Miho (菅野美穂)
whom I also love. His acting in Legal High
reached a new level, and his charisma started to shine through. He is no longer that weak guy who is at the bottom of the society. He became a man with Haki (if you watch One Piece you should know lol), a man who has a great screen presence. Hanzawa Naoki is a character that gave him the opportunity to show his maturity in acting and he did a fantastic job. Now, I look forward to his new drama "Legal High 2" (I actually enjoy Legal High more than Hanzawa Naoki).

 [endtext]

No comments: