Playlists

Stupid Provicial Exam Result Checking-out System...

[postlink]http://seatpotatodiary.blogspot.com/2008/03/stupid-provicial-exam-result-checking.html[/postlink]ok...
Supposingly, I should know my Provincial Exam marks by now, but I forgot which password did I set for the thing(lol~dumb me...) so I used the "forgot my password" and filled out all the informations, I don't know what's wrong with that site, but I entered all the right things(how can I not know my own surname, PEN # i know for sure, my birthday, and my e-mail?!) it just keep on saying that I did not enter the right informations...
That is just hateful...at first I didn't really wanna know my mark, but now it had begin to bug me. Anyways I today I have plenty of things that I need to get done, I am going back to TW for a visit next Fri. but I still haven't arrange anything about my B-Day party... plus, I am not even sure who would be able to be there(I hope they can drop everything to come, but I hope that they can get good marks, if they have to study on that day...I would be disappointed indeed, but that is just how TW is like on education...)
Then there is still my accounting and marketing course...but no matter how I forced myself= =" I don't wanna do it...(my friend all tell me to drop, but I think the teachers would hate me...he and she had phoned me to ask me for a lot of times, and I told them that I would finish it by April((which is a lie>///< ))I have no confidence at all to finish the course by then...all I can do is puch myself) whenever I see those text books, I think "I will do it tomorrow" *sign* ...
ok...
End of the programming class~~run away~~

No comments: