Playlists

Leaving for the Vocation to Taiwan~

[postlink]http://seatpotatodiary.blogspot.com/2008/03/leaving-for-vocation-to-taiwan.html[/postlink]Here I come~~~my home country...

I thought of a lot of things that I wanted to do when I go back all the time,
but when it really comes to the point where I can go back,
I really don't know what to do except shopping and eating.
Probably because it is near the end of March when all my friends in Taiwan are having exams...
I really don't want to be alone, but I'll have to
I wonder what they would say when they see me= ="
after I came to Canada, I gained like 10kg (only grow for like 5cm)
Yeh...I think I was pretty thin before,
my friends would probably die of shock cuz I used to be so thin(like the thinnest in the whole class...Taiwanese are all quite thin I think due to pressure).

I am pretty worried, I don't know if I can still have anything to talk with anyone.
In fact what I am really worrying about is the works I have to catch up after coming back>"<
there's gonna be socials test(which I will miss), Biology notes, and unknown French work...'
that is just bad...~"~" but I guess I'll be fine...(I think I'll manage...)

YAY~~~even though I am sad that I am gonna leave my computer (I don't want to go back anymore = =" I know that I won't wanna come back after)...I will enjoy my vacation all I can!!^^

See you when I can have access of computer again...

No comments: