Playlists

[ENDrama] How I Met Your Mother Season 9 Episode 2 - Coming Back

[postlink]http://seatpotatodiary.blogspot.com/2013/10/endrama-how-i-met-your-mother-season-9-episode-02.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc68Xr0YfeEendofvid [starttext]

 I didn't know it was aired earlier XD lol and I was waiting like a dummy.


**Content below might contain spoilers, read at your own risks**


  This episode was much better than the first. Maybe because it's getting closer and closer to the wedding! LOL and all the side characters are becoming funnier and funnier! The Curtis (front desk at this hotel)

, Linus (unlimited refill of alcohol-see below)
 "Thank you Linus" - this will become a tagline for Lily!! lol

, Daphne


,Herm


... all played their role and made me laugh~ I guess this season isn't going to be bad at all!

  There's ppl online already asking how many more episodes are going to be on the wedding... from this pace I'm thinking 6 maybe? It is the most anticipated wedding for the most supported CP (couple) on the show - what's wrong with elaborating it? Plus, it's not like the story is boring in these episodes. Characters are funner than ever! Drunken Lily is probably the funniest she's ever been and Ted is playing the pathetic single so well! ( I am still young, but I am scared that's going to be me at my friends' weddings... I really feel like I'm going to be the last one to find someone = =" - Oh, well, I've been single for my whole life, so I might feel a little better than Ted :P )

  The pace of this episode is just right. Didn't feel like anything was dragged on. I love what Robin did to get back to James dropping a bomb right before her wedding. LOL

Usually the writers would've at least dragged on about how Barney would start to disbelieve in marriage again... NO! ~ the writers did it right by just ending it right after "Thank you Linus":

  Great job! Nothing was dragged on and the couple is so sweet I think my eyes are all sticky.

Sweet BR Moment of the day:
B: " I don't need them to make me believe in true love anymore. I've got you for that now."
Barney's the sweetest (jerk/playboy) guy ever! :D I love swarkles / BrOTP is legendary!! Going to watch 3rd ep right now!
 [endtext]

No comments: