Playlists

[JPDrama] Danda Rin 01- Disappointed, but Still Hopeful

[postlink]http://seatpotatodiary.blogspot.com/2013/10/jpdrama-danda-rin-01.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QmI700vdUEendofvid [starttext]

---If you can't watch the video due to being in copyrighted area, use Chrome and install YouTube Options (Full Version) : https://spoi.com/software/yto/

Danda Rin Labour Standards Inspector EP01 - I Want to Protect the Workers... Punish the Evil Corporations
【ダンダリン・労働基準監督官 第1話 働く人を守りたい…ブラック企業に制裁を】
 (lol I hope my translation ain't bad).
 
Cast:
Yuko Takeuchi (竹内結子)
Tori Matsuzaka (松坂桃李)
Kazuki Kitamura (北村一輝)


  I didn't think I'd like it much- I never liked these heavily work related, serious dramas. I thought Takeuchi San would make watching this easier... No, didn't happen. I spent time looking through Japanese sites (although I can't really understand) just to find this episode. The writer should've focused on making the characters likeable right off the bat on ep01, instead, all the characters are showing their annoying side (you can argue that they are realistic). This made the 1st episode disappointing, many Japanese viewers commented on it being uninteresting and stated that they are watching Legal High 2 next week... (NOOOOOO!!!!T_T) I saw this coming, though. Legal High is a pretty good drama. Plus, Sakai Masato San is so popular after Hanzawa Naoki, airing at the same time as his new drama is a nightmare... I really hope Danda Rin can defeat Legal High 2 :( Takeuchi San needs another high rated drama! (which she hasn't really been getting)...

 ****Spoilers Alert****

  The drama begins in a way that I really dislike- after Rin died... SO the story is set at 3 months ago. This just cuts my interest by like half...= = For people who hasn't read the manga, (like me), knowing the main character's ending decrease the fun.

  The music in this drama sounds old-schooled. It goes well with the weird characters, I guess. I only liked this girl so far after episode 1 (Rin is actually really annoying lol Takeuchi San's cuteness only made her slightly bearable, sadly)
  Maybe as the series go on and the characters develop deeper, I will fall in love with them. They all have potentials, but in this episode, the annoying side of them is emphasized- like I mentioned in the beginning. (If the screenwriter work it well, this drama will actually be one that improve as the series airs.)

  Rin is probably the most annoying character Takeuchi San has ever played XP. Rin is a dork, her way of thinking and her actions are quite robotic. However, she has great compassion and has a bad temper. I have to praise Takeuchi San, this episode did not give her much chance to show off her acting, but she demonstrated what it's like to cry when the script has "tears" written on it:
  Like usual, Takeuchi San looks great with any guy lol- I am so proud of her. She can be paired up with any one and look compatible. Even with Matsuzaka who is like 9 years younger :
 Not to mention the very handsome Kitamura San (well... he looks bad in this drama, though, hopefully his transformation in the next few episode will make him wear suits more often XD)


  Even Himegawa's boss (Takeuchi San's character in drama "Strawberry Night") look compatible with her LOL. No wonder most of the drama that she is famous for are full of guys hahahah- to make more CP?


 Her presence is the only reason I am watching this drama and I cannot find any other reasons even after watching the first episode... *sigh* I hope the 2nd episode gets better... Now I am worried about the rating ...

General info:
  AsianWiki: http://asianwiki.com/Danda_Rin_Labour_Standards_Inspector
Official site:
 http://www.ntv.co.jp/dandarin/ 
 http://www.ntv.co.jp/program/detail/21824526.html 

[endtext]

No comments: